The Gunter EDC is committed to improving the local and regional economy by creating wealth through new jobs, business retention and expansion, increasing the tax base, and recruiting new businesses.
- 6 p.m.
- The first Thursday of each month
- Gunter City Hall
105 N. 4th Street
Gunter, TX 75058
Find upcoming meeting dates on the Event Calendar. We post agendas 72 hours before the meeting on the website and on the bulletin board outside the main entrance door at City Hall. Notices which must be advertised are published in the official city paper.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes.
Board of Directors
Membership of the board consists of seven volunteers who reside within the city limits or ETJ. Members serve for two-year staggered terms. The Mayor and City Council appoint the board members.
Staff Support: Director of Community and Economic Development, Noah Cullis
Email Noah Cullis
The following is a summary of activities and projects that the EDC has completed in support of the community.
- Gunter Park Improvements - playset, fencing, irrigation, ballfield maintenance, and purchase of a concession trailer
- Gunter Library and Museum
- Gunter Volunteer Fire Department
- Gunter ISD Scholarship program
- Networking Events
- Partnered with the city for Impact Fee Study
- Partnered with the city to extend and repair water lines for a retail strip center
- USDA Grant Program